Standalone Voice Mail allows callers to leave a message in your voice mail box. Callers hear a recorded greeting giving them a variety of instructions and options.
- Retrieve voice mail from any phone with a secure pass code.
- Flexible parameters – You tell us what you need for greeting, message length and storage times, and we will customize an account to fit your needs.
- Caller ID – The caller ID can be captured on voice mail calls and read back to you by the system when you retrieve your messages.
- Ability to skip messages and mark messages unplayed.
- Multiple Mailboxes – Allows callers to dial one number and select a mailbox based on an employee or division list.
- Transfer Messages to Other Mailboxes – If your account uses multiple mailboxes, you can transfer a message left in your mailbox to someone else on your account.
- Time of Day Greetings – Record up to three greetings for your mailbox and use the account status to change the message your callers hear when they dial your number.
- Message Notification – Receive notification of your messages on your pager or e-mail as they come in.